Cabinetry and Design Services
Ready for a New Kitchen?
Whether you’re new at this and don’t know where to start, or you’ve done it a thousand times and you just want great cabinetry at great prices, we can help!
All the Experts Under One Roof
- Idler’s has all the most important parts of your kitchen under one roof: Cabinetry, Countertops, and you already know us as the best on the Central Coast for appliances.
- We'll collaborate with you to turn your dream kitchen into a reality. With more than 25 years of kitchen design experience, we are also the Central Coast’s top choice for cabinetry and kitchen ;design.
- The Idler’s Home advantages are our talented professionals, quality cabinetry and countertops at good prices, and a desire to see your project done right.
We’re Here to Help You All the Way Through!
- Space planning and overall arrangement of your kitchen to fit your lifestyle and your home.
- Advice on choosing the right styles, finishes, and textures to achieve the look you want.
- Functional storage solutions to help you organize and create a good work flow in your new kitchen.
- Project management to help with timelines, deliveries, and scheduling of contractors.
Let’s Make it Happen
- Step One: In-Store Assessment
Let’s meet! At our initial meeting in store, we will get to know you, your vision and goals, and the why behind your kitchen redo. We’ll discuss your current kitchen layout and any changes you want to make.
- Step Two: Hands-On Planning
We’ll visit your home to take measurements and photos, and do our best to learn how you and your family use the kitchen. This way we can begin bringing the best design to life.
- Step Three: Create the Vision
Now we’ll meet back in the store and review 3-D renderings of your new kitchen. We’ll discuss details and costs. Your designer will work with your budget and needs to create the ultimate plan that will bring your new kitchen to life the way you want it.
- Step Four: Get to Work
Our design team will handle ordering, delivery, and installation of your products, and help with managing other aspects of your project. You’ll gain access to our trusted network of general contractors, craftsmen, carpenters & vendors. Our team will see you through to the end of your project and even after that, with warranty service for everything we offer.
Do You Already Know What You Want?
Or maybe you already know what you want, and all you need is great cabinetry at great prices? If so, just contact us and we’ll take your measurements and style choices and put it all together. We have what you need!
For more information, call or visit us today!
Kitchen Design Stories
Want to learn more about our Kitchen Design? Head over to our video page right here.
Erin Kittle Kitchen and Bath Designer Idlers Home, Santa Maria
Erin, a native to the Central Coast, joined the Idlers Home team in June of 2020 at the Santa Maria location on Broadway. Earning an associate degree in Kitchen and Bath Design from The Art Institute, Pittsburgh, and nationally recognized as an NKBA Associate Certificate Holder. In her spare time, Erin enjoys spending time with her husband and children, exploring the central coasts cultural, art, and food scene. Erin creates beautiful designs under a variety of budgets, styles, timeframes, and requirements, where she guides her clients through every phase of the design process. She remains committed to cultivating valued relationships and helping clients reach the best version of their overall vision.
Rebecca Diamond Kitchen and Bath Designer Idlers Home, San Luis Obispo
Rebecca has a degree in Interior Design from the Art Institute of Las Vegas and has focused on kitchen and bath design for more than 15 years. A California native, she discovered the beautiful Central Coast about 6 years ago when family moved into town and this is now her “forever home”. She joined Idler’s Home in July of 2019 and is working out of the San Luis Obispo location.
Rebecca prides herself in creating the most beautiful and functional kitchen designs for each and every client. She enjoys bringing to life the ideas and needs of each individual client. She strives to provide the best finished product budgets allows — in a truly positive and seamless partnership with the homeowner.
Andrew Kitchen and Bath Designer Idlers Home, Paso Robles
Andrew has lived in Paso Robles for 33 years. He and his wife have raised a family here and he has always been involved in coaching youth sports and other civic organizations. In 1995 he joined Idler’s and has been the manager of our Cabinetry and Design Department since it’s beginning.
Andrew brings a thoughtful approach, a listening ear, and problem solving ability that has been developed over 25 years in the kitchen business. He loves designing the kitchens that his clients really want, and overseeing all the parts come together to turn their dreams into a reality.